Ear Nose & Throat Ballarat
ENT Ballarat a medical practice specialising in the diagnosis, treatment and management of ear, nose, throat, head and neck conditions including; early diagnosis and treatment of head and neck cancer. We are committed to improving the health and well being of Adults and Children in Ballarat and surrounding areas.
ENT Ballarat patients will experience individual, personalised treatment in a caring environment. We encourage participation in making choices about treatment options and provide a supportive journey. We embrace a team approach with close links to a wide range of Therapists, Specialists and Physicians and utilise the latest technology to enhance our patients’ services.
To continually advance through education, training, academic research and sharing of knowledge. To actively contribute to and support the treatment and care of patients through a multidisciplinary approach.
- Reconstruction of the ear canal
- Ossicular chain reconstruction
- Cholesteatoma surgery
- Cochlear implantation surgery
- Insertion of grommets for recurring ear infection and glue ear
- Hearing aid assessment and prescription
- Functional nasal surgery
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Surgery for nasal polyps.
- Management of nasal fracture.
- Assessment and treatment of cancer of the mouth and throat
- Tonsillectomy for recurrent tonsillitis and sleep apnoea.
- Surgical management of snoring/sleep apnoea in children and adults.
- Assessment and management of voice disorders
- Assessment and management of swallowing disorders.
- Neck lumps including tumours of the salivary glands.