Mr. Mark Guirguis
- Mark graduated with honours from Monash University in 1993 and completed his residency at the Alfred Hospital in Melbourne.
- In 2004 completed advanced training in Ear Nose Throat and Head & Neck surgery, then entered a 12 month fellowship in the United Kingdom working with leading Head & Neck oncology surgeons.
- 2005 returned to Australia joining a private practice in Ballarat. In 2007 established ear nose throat Ballarat.
- Mark operates at; St John of God Hospital Ballarat, Ballarat Day Procedure Centre, Ballarat Base Hospital, Maryborough Base Hospital, St Vincent’s Hospital, Royal and Daylesford District Hospital.
- Holds public appointments at the Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital, Ballarat Base Hospital, St Vincent’s hospital.
- His special ENT interests are the early detection and treatment of Head and Neck Cancer including thyroid, parathyroid and laryngeal conditions.
- Mark is committed to education through academic appointments with the University of Melbourne, Notre Dame and Deakin and is involved with undergraduate teaching.
- Mark is a member of The Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (ASOHNS) and the Royal Australian College of Surgeons.